Cloud accounting has revolutionised the way business and accounting can be done and many companies are embracing the new technology. SN Bookkeeping is partnered with Sage One, Xero, Clear Books and Kashflow to give you maximum choice for your cloud accounting solutions because we appreciate that no one size fits all.
We can help you decide which would be best for your business and help you set it up. Depending on your preferences, you can use whichever elements suit you best. We can still take the lead on your books through the cloud and our specially trained staff members can help get you up to speed on everything you need to know.
We have team members with in-depth knowledge of each package so expert support is only ever a phone call away.
What is cloud accounting?
Accounting in the ‘cloud’ is similar to online banking in that all your information is stored on remote servers which you can access from anywhere on any device connected to the internet.
Benefits of cloud accounting
- Flexibility – The number one benefit of cloud software is that you don’t have to wait until you’re back in the office to send an invoice or input a receipt. You can run your business from your mobile phone, or other device, at work, home, a client’s premises, or while you’re out and about anywhere
- Real Time Information – You can see updates in real time giving you a current overview of the financial situation at any given point. Most systems also have a live feed to the bank so you can also see your cash flow in real time.
- No more lost receipts – Receipts can be easily uploaded and interpreted instantly, reducing the hours spent inputting data at the end of the week
- Security – Because your data is stored remotely, there’s no risk of losing everything if your computer breaks or is lost. You can log into your account online from any device
- Save time – Everything is run online and done automatically, so you don’t have to spend any time waiting for system upgrades and installations. You can also set up automatic emailing for credit control, sending invoices and so on
Talk to one of our knowledgeable team members today to find out more about cloud accounting.